Building and Construction Disputes
Will Vogt's specialty is acting in building disputes. He has about 16 years' experience providing legal advice in commercial disputes arising from building and construction matters. Throughout this time many decisions Will has been involved in have been reported in the decisions data bases of the Building Disputes Tribunal (now Building Commission), Magistrates Court, District Court and Supreme Court.
These disputes generally involve construction delays, price increases and workmanship issues.
Will appears frequently in the State Administrative Tribunal. He has also acted for clients in the Supreme Court, District Court and Magistrates Court in relation to these kinds of disputes.
The Tribunal and the Courts have handed down decisions in many of Will's cases. For example, you can read about one of these cases by clicking this link, which will bring up a PDF put out by the Housing Industry Association of Western Australia.
Will Vogt is a panel solicitor with the Housing Industry Association (HIA) and assists members in respect of:
· Building disputes between owners, builders, developers, contractors and tradesmen;
· Non-payment by owners/principals;
· Disputes regarding delays in the commencement, progress or completion of building works;
· Claims regarding price increases and variations to building contracts;
· Commercial arbitrations
· Representations for statutory building offences
· Breach of copyright
We further refer you to our disclaimer.